Development Services Concern Request Form

Choose the category and type that best describes your concern and follow the prompts. You may be referred to another goverment agency depending on the nature and jurisdiction of your issue.
For matters unrelated to property concerns, citizens should contact the appropriate
County Department.

Need Help? Click Here for Instructions
Search the Clark County website. Life-Threatening Police Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency Police Assistance: 311